NF training, accredited by the ANSI - American National Standards Institute, CFP - Conference for Food Protection
NF Training delivers
* Up-to-date regulatory
* Eliminating risk factors
* Ensuring compliance.
Who must be certified ?
Food Manager certification is for a manager or an employee who works in
that prepare or serve unpackaged food must have an approved certified food manager
Why Food safety is important ?
* Foodborne illnesses caused by eating or drinking contaminated food
* Each year, 1 in 6 Americans (or 48 million people) gets sick from and 3,000 die of foodborne diseases. Reducing foodborne illness by just 10% would keep 5 million Americans from getting sick each year.
Copyright © Nationalfoodsafety.org
Get ahead on your food manager career…..
* Are you working in food service ?
* Need Assistance with your Certifications?
* We have all your food safety objectives
Why Choose National Food Safety Training?
* NF Training is an ANSI-CFP Accredited
* Audio/video Interactive activities with graphics
* Training materials that reinforce key concepts
* Satisfaction Guarantee
* CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/
* USDA : http://www.fsis.usda.gov/
* Food Safety : http://www.foodsafety.gov/
* Food Insight : http://www.foodinsight.org/
* Home Food Safety : http://www.homefoodsafety.org/